Rest area overlooking the St. Lawrence River and its islands. Thematic panels tell his story and that of the Lighthouse Roche Veillon erected in 1876 in front of the stone pillar. Its ruins can be observed using a binocular telescope installed at the halt. Rest area and picnic with benches and tables. Accessible to pedestrians, bicycle and automobile. Toilets on site.
Avenue de Gaspé O, Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, QC G0R 3G0