The church, in the style of the Récollet, dates from 1842 and the cemetery from 1843. Several patrimonial objects can be found in the church: the canvas of the Virgin and the child, the high altar, the lamp of the sanctuary, , the Casavant organ. Three bells date from 1904 and ring at noon and 6 pm. A museum space presents clothes and priestly objects. The church overlooks the river.