The present church, with a strongly rural character, dates back to 1932 and was built on the same model that burned a year earlier. It is a typical bell-tower of the early 19th century that is not usually in the Victorian style of churches of this period. This peculiarity stems from the will of the parishioners to preserve the cachet of their old church.
A part of the entrance was occupied, at the time, by a small room where were displayed, among other things, priestly garments, reconstructions of cross paths, old paintings and photos of priests from Les Éboulements. Today in 2013, the entrance to the church is occupied by a chapel of adoration inaugurated on September 14, 2008 by Cardinal Marc Ouellet.