Built in 1816 in Portage-de-la-Grande-Rivière-du-Chêne, it is one of the last water mills of Quebec in Canada. It ceased operation around 1945. The mill was destroyed by fire May 17, 1988, leaving only the four stone walls. There is nothing left of the mill mechanisms. The walls were consolidated and the mill rebuilt from 1988 to 1992. It was converted into a spectacle and coffee room.
1080 Rang Saint François, Lotbinière, QC G0S 1S0