Calvin Presbyterian Church at Laguerre
It was from the mid-1820s that settled the first. Scottish settlers in this village in Quebec. In 1830, the village had 82 inhabitants - 16 families. The school was in service from 1829 to 1846 and several stores opened. It must be admitted that today there are very few remains to testify to the presence of this ancient Scottish village. This village will have lived only thirty years.
1410 chemin de la riviere la Guerre, Saint-Anicet, QC, CA J0S 1M0